Saturday, April 21, 2018

Inspiring Standouts for Challenge #83

Thank you all so much for joining us the last two weeks for 
Inspired By All the Little Things challenge #83!  
We loved seeing how you were inspired in all of your creative projects!

I would like to thank Cat Craig for being our Creative Guest!


Cat and I have chosen the submissions we feel have earned
a special Inspiring Stand Out badge for this challenge!
***
Cat's choice:
#3 Betty (Created by BJK)
The line of flowers against the bright sunlight filled windows in the inspiration photo is for me wonderfully represented in Betty's fabulous card. It is airy and light with the colored vellum flowers and all that clean white space.
***
My choice: 
#Susan Bridgman (Cardmaker's Garret)

I love how Susan captured the row of flowers on her card and made her take on the
photo inspiration unique and fresh by moving her flowers outdoors!

Congratulations, Betty and Susan!

Please go ahead and display the badge on your blogs!
Thank you again to everyone who played along with us this week! 
All the entries were lovely!
We will be back in one hour with a brand new challenge at 5:00 AM PST.

2 comments:

  1. thanks, Cat for choosing my card and congrats, Susan, on also being one of the standouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card, Darnell - what an honour, I am thrilled. And congrats, Betty, for your win.

    ReplyDelete